I have an idea son, why don’t we drive to the nearest cliff and see if the law of gravity applies to you.
1. Wash your sheets every two weeks, I promise you’ll sleep better.
2. If a boy breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
3. If a girl breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
4. School is important, but there are many things you can’t learn in a classroom. Pursue them.
5. Find your passion, and run with it.
6. No, you don’t need to lose weight.
7. You are beautiful without make up.
8. You are beautiful with make up.
9. Being a good person will never go out of style
10. Buy yourself flowers if you’re feeling sad.
11. Getting enough sleep is very important.
12. Drinking water has so many benefits
13. Believe in fairytales, believe in love, and allow no one to steal your magic.
14. Reading is good for the soul.
15. I am not here to judge you, but I will always support what I think is best for you.
16. I appreciate you.
17. I am proud of you.
18. Even on your worst days, you will never disappoint me.
19. I love you no matter what.
Tokyo is so fucking hot……ah…my electricity bill last time almost reached 5,000 yen….
Flying home for summer holiday is a good decision. >.>
- *A guy and a girl walk in and order their coffee. They sit across from each other and just start talking. The guy asks her if she'd like to go out with him. She politely turns him down and says she's not interested. The guy begins to rant about how "nice guys finish last"*
- Guy: I've known you since freshman year! I've been there during all your break ups with jerks and you treat me like this?
- Girl: So just because you're there for me, I should date you? Is that what you're saying?
- Guy: I'm just saying you should give me a chance.
- Girl: Listen, I just don't like you in that way. I'm not looking for a relationship and I want us to be friends, and nothing more. I'm sorry, I just want to stay where we are right now.
- Guy: Why don't you like me? It's because I'm not an asshole, huh?
- Girl: You gotta be fucking kidding me. You seriously think I go for guys who treat me like garbage? I go for guys who I like, guys who don't play the "nice guys finish last" card.
- Guy: I'm just saying what needs to be said. You don't appreciate all the things that I've done for you.
- Girl: Oh yeah? Like what?
- Guy: There was that one time I got you some pads when you were on your...you know....
- Girl: OH, SO BECAUSE YOU HELPED ME PREVENT MY PANTIES FROM LOOKING LIKE SOMETHING THAT CLEANED UP A MURDER SCENE, I SHOULD TOTALLY FUCK YOU, RIGHT?
- Guy: Please, just lower your voice, you're causing a scene-.
- Girl: NO, LET THEM KNOW YOU'RE A FUCKWAD THAT THINKS I SHOULD RIDE YOUR DICK JUST BECAUSE YOU TREAT ME LIKE A HUMAN.
- Girl: I don't owe you ANYTHING. I'm grateful for the things you've done for me, but it's hard to remain grateful when you act like an inconsiderate jerk like you're doing right now.
- Girl: Do me a favor and get your head out of your ass, it's not a hat. Stick to a fedora like all the other "friend-zoned" guys out there.
- *the whole cafe sits in silence*
- *barista starts clapping*
Whether you come back by page or by the big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home.